Welcome to the Marin Family
Here at Marin Homecare Pro we are looking for passionate and reliable caregivers who have the experience and desire to help our senior citizens enjoy their daily living. We offer flexible hours and competitive rates with the best support team at your disposal.
Looking after our clients would require a combination of experience and passion to add joy to our client’s daily activities
• Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence support)
• Cooking and nutrition guidance
• Medication reminders
• Driving to medical appointments, social activities, and running errands
• Grocery shopping and prescription pick-up
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Exercise and physical activities
• Companionship, conversation, and mental stimulation
Join the Family?
Join the Family? To be part of the Marin family we would require applicants to undergo a rigorous process to ensure we offer our clients the best marin has to offer.
• Passion for caring for older adults
• Caregiving experience
• Able to pass a background check
• At least 2 professional references
• Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, proof of auto insurance
• CNA needed for some shifts in certain states
If you have any questions or would like more information, our advisors will be happy to help.
For all general inquiries call +1 (415) 368-5165 or fill in our contact form:
Join Our Team